Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun quotes for Mothers Day

When I think about my kids they have brought more joy to my life than I would have ever expected. They are the biggest blessing, and yet it is the hardest job ever. I love it and need a break daily. They make me smile all the time, and yet I can see that I will be on my knees more often. They are a true blessing from God and give me a glimpse of how much he love us.
Happy Mothers Day!

While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
Angela Schwindt


We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
Walt Streightiff

Children make you want to start life over.
Muhammad Ali

A three-year-old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm.
Bill Vaughn

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.
Barbara Kingsolver

Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
Phyllis Diller

We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open.
Harry Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment