Thursday, December 10, 2009

His Will


Yes Lord Yes Lord - Above all your will be done
Ps:40:8 I desire to do your will, O my God your law is within my heart
Ps 143:10 Teach me to do your will for you are my God may your good spirit lead me on level ground.
I feel that this verse explains my heart right now. Teach me. I have a tendency to do my own will and get busy in my own stuff and I get numb to the call that God has for me. The call of wife, mom, sister, friend are so much a part of my life but most important the call of my life is servant and daughter to my heavenly Father. As I type that it sounds good but most of the time the other stuff gets put first. I pray as the song says that we would all take time and pray that God would open our eyes to the work of His hand.

Lord help me to see you and the work you are doing in my life and the lives around me. Thank you in advance for opening my eyes and teaching me to do you will. I love you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment