Friday, July 10, 2009

Where is he asking you to Be Still?

Psalm 46:10"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.


Exodus 14:14The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.
What a great reminder that our Lord will fight for us. I have seen this in our lives this week and last. We were working on refinancing our house and for whatever reason we missed out on the lower rate before it jumped. So we did some phone calls and talked to a few friend and decided to look at a different bank. With this other bank we will be able to pay our house off faster and our house payment will be about $150 less. When I first got the news that the other paper work didn't get in on time I was so upset. Then within a few hours we were checking out different options. Looking back I think God's hand was at work and he knew we would not be happy with that first bank.
He is fighting for us and he wants what is best for us.
This was a great reminder to Be still in the Big and Small things.

1 comment: